By 2030, the robot workforce could replace nearly one-third of US workers. That's 70 million Americans out of their jobs in thirteen years. Clearly, automation is disruptive innovation, dramatically changing the American workplace. And, the US isn't alone.
Global Robot Workforces
- Jobs most at risk are repetitive tasks, such as assembly line work
- Creative jobs such as writing and art are least at risk
- Half the duties workers currently handle could be automated
- Only 5% of actual occupations will be wiped out by robots by 2030
- Artificial intelligence is taking over more and more white collar jobs