Suzuki's 1st "Global Strategic EV"
eVX Goes Into Production For 2025 Sales
Suzuki's First "Global Strategic EV"
Suzuki has unveiled its 1st "Global Strategic EV", eVX, with a range on a charge of 342 miles. Here are the pertinent details:
- eVX is a new design identity for Suzuki
- Just debuted at Auto Expo in New Delhi
- It's 169" long, 71" wide and 63" tall
- Modern, hefty styling with V-shaped LED headlights, an illuminated front grill and LED taillights with 3D graphics that display
- 4x4 electric powertrain
- 60kWh battery
- Range on a charge of 342 miles of all-electric driving
Suzuki's 1st "global EV" will go into production for distribution in 2025 with first markets expected to be Europe and Asia. For more news stories like this, Latest Innovations For Tomorrow