Suzuki's 1st "Global Strategic EV"
eVX Goes Into Production For 2025 Sales
Suzuki EV Debut at Auto Expo 2023
Suzuki has unveiled its 1st "Global Strategic EV", eVX, with a range on a charge of 342 miles. Here are the pertinent details:
- eVX is a new design identity for Suzuki
- Just debuted at Auto Expo in New Delhi
- It's 169" long, 71" wide and 63" tall
- Modern, hefty styling with V-shaped LED headlights, an illuminated front grill and LED taillights with 3D graphics that display
- 4x4 electric powertrain
- 60kWh battery
- Range on a charge of 342 miles of all-electric driving
Suzuki's 1st "global EV" will go into production for distribution in 2025 with first markets expected to be Europe and Asia.