WORLD'S 1st ELECTRIC INLINE SKATES
New, Zero Emissions, Micro Mobility Way to Commute
AtmosGear E-Skates Unveiled at CES 2023
French start-up company AtmosGear unveiled a new form of commuting - by electric skates - at CES 2023. The company says these are the world's first, electric inline skates. AtmosGear specifically developed the e-skates as an alternative to electric bikes and electric skateboards. They are being marketed as a new form of daily micro mobility commuting.
Tech Specs & More
Here are some vital details on the e-skates:
- Range on a charge is 20 miles
- Top speed is 20 mph
- A bag secured at the skater's waste holds the battery and cables that connect to the skates
- The e-skates motors are controlled by the skater with a remote-control device
- It takes an hour to give the skates a full charge
- The company says the skates can be re-charged while in use
- They can be used as regular skates when a recharge is needed or for skating under the person's power
- Motorized turntable adapts to all roller boots
- Price is $500.00
- They can be pre-ordered and are expected to go into mass production.